We offer a wide range of classes for your growing child(ren) which will prepare them for elementary school and forward.
2.5-Year-Old Class (by September 1)
This 2-day program is specifically designed for the child to develop a sense of security outside the home, experience creative play and grow in self-expression and socialization within a group.
- 2-Day Program: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:10am–11:10am.
3-Year-Old Class (by September 30):
This fun 2- or 3-day program teaches social skills, learning through creative play and also introduces and reinforces colors, shapes, numbers and letters. This is a basic introduction to classroom learning through play, circle time and the arts with a focus on social and emotional development.
- 2-Day Program: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:10am–11:40pm.
- 3-Day Program: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:20am–11:50pm.
4-Year-Old Class (by September 30)
This four-year-old program is an active preparation for kindergarten with an emphasis on writing, upper- and lower-case letters, letter sounds, numbers and cutting. While the child still learns through creative play, the arts and fun, they are encouraged to take on personal responsibility and specific skills in order to be prepared for kindergarten.
- 3-Day Program: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:10am–11:40pm.
- Or your choice of 4 or 5 day schedule from 9:00am–11:30am.
Transitional Kindergarten (5-years old)
This program is designed to give children who are not quite ready for kindergarten an extra year to grow and prepare. It is a full program with a strong emphasis on math and science as well as a reading program using the “Letter People” curriculum. The day is very structured, but still allows time for play and socialization.
- 5-Day Program: Monday through Friday from 8:50am–11:50am.
- Or your choice of a 3, 4 or 5 day schedule.