Wednesdays in Lent at 12:00pm, Organ Recital Series and Soup Luncheons
- March 13 | Brittany Montoro, St. Andrew’s Catholic Church, Newtown, PA
- March 20 | Matthew Smith, First United Methodist Church, Haddonfield, NJ
- March 27 | Justin Hartz, Longwood Gardens Holiday Organist
- April 3 | Adrian Binkley, Curtis Institute of Music, Philadelphia
- April 10 | Kevin O’Malia, All Saints’ Episcopal Church, Princeton, NJ
Organ recitals last 30 minutes and are followed by a delicious homemade soup luncheon in the Parish Hall. Both the recital and the luncheon are free and open to the public. A free-will offering is gratefully accepted.
If you would like to volunteer to help make soup or bring desserts, please use the sign up sheet in the Old Kitchen.