Wednesdays in Lent at 12:00pm, Organ Recital Series and Soup Luncheons
- February 21 | Glenn Rogers, Moorestown, NJ
- February 28 | Erik Meyer, St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Philadelphia, PA
- March 7 | Clara Gerdes, Curtis Institute of Music, Philadelphia, PA
- March 14 | Max Esmus, Grace Church, Haddonfield, NJ
- March 21 | Marilyn Rabbai, First Presbyterian Church, Pitman, NJ
Organ recitals last 30 minutes and are followed by a delicious homemade soup luncheon in the Parish Hall. Both the recital and the luncheon are free and open to the public. A free-will offering is gratefully accepted.
If you would like to volunteer to help make soup or bring desserts, please use the sign up sheet in the Old Kitchen.